Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Frank, It's never too late to jump on board! We are definitely in an uphill battle this year and next, so any way you can help we are grateful for. The standup page shared is a great resource- once you get on there you will be on our list for future ...

1 person likes this.
  • 4 people like this.
  • Hi Tim! My wife and I recently took a three year journey to fish the "TU Guide to America's Greatest 100 Trout Streams" and fished with over 100 different guides.  We saw the gamut of different types of guides and came up with our method of trying to ...

6 people like this.
  • Trout Unlimited has long been viewed as the silver haired, male, middle-class fly fisherman's club.  And I happen to be a great example fitting all the criteria, but I applaud our strides to greater diversity.  I joined the first NLC Work Group on diversity ...

3 people like this.
  • Update from the TU Alaska team in Anchorage... smoke is very thick and reached "unhealthy air quality" yesterday. We've been getting reports of off and on closures of the highways. Wind has died down a bit but we don't have any rain in the forecast for ...

Latest Shared Files Add