Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Do you have a fly fishing resolution for the new year? Mine is to learn to fish Pine Island Sound in SW FL. That was originally my plan for last winter, but Hurricane Ian interfered. I’m also going to try to find some homes for rods that I don’t use ...

6 people like this.
  • This past weekend marked the conclusion of my term as President of the Board of Reeling in Serenity, the fly fishing-focused non-profit that uses fly fishing to help those fighting addiction, providing free fly fishing retreats around the country. I met ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Quite a scare

A good scare can be a good thing. Young people can feel at times like they are invulnerable and I hope she knows now that she can demand to be let out of a car or a situation that feels wrong. It could have been so much worse A.C.Ewert

• David H. One of the main issues I have with Lava Ridge is who is the target consumer for the power generated by Lava Ridge? If it is California, and coastal Washington & Oregon or Nevada, then the project should be a hard "no". Anyone who has ...

• You are the model/ ------------------------------ Jere Wrightsman Chatham NY ------------------------------

• Cleve, You are right to be cautious of strangers bearing gifts. I'll just add on a few things to what Steve said. We have solar systems on two different houses. We own one and lease the other from Tesla (the lease was in place when we bought the house). ...

• You are a good man, Mr. Stan. I can just picture that young man in my mind. Thanks for sharing this with us. ------------------------------ Jim Burchette S Pittsburg TN TU Life Member ------------------------------

TU Events

Announcements List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.